Darknesz Flyff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darknesz Flyff Forum

Darknesz Flyff Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best

Go down 
5 posters

Which Version of Flyff is Better?
V6
Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_lcap0%Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
V11
Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_lcap71%Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
V13
Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_lcap14%Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
V14
Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_lcap14%Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
[GM-Recruit]Inno
Admin
[GM-Recruit]Inno

Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best Empty
PostSubject: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 pm

just vote and please tell why.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM-Recruit]Inno
Admin
[GM-Recruit]Inno

PostSubject: Re: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

for me v11

just cool has dragon coliseum/guild 1vs1 and many more cool features Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mincro

PostSubject: Re: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 pm

v14 because of the new items(wings) new cs sets I heard it fixes some bugs.and new weapons and dungeons
Back to top Go down
[Admin]DarkzXclipse
Admin
[Admin]DarkzXclipse

PostSubject: Re: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:32 am

for me v11.. bcoz on v11 it was fun.. on v14 and v13 not anymore.. Very Happy and now v14 and v13 on private server are about 90% bug! .. while v11 was about 1-2% bugs Very Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://darkneszflyff.forumotion.com
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 am

Version 11 FTW!
Sure version 14 has lots of stuffs but v11 still rocks and keep on rocking our heads! Lol
Back to top Go down
floofanoonoo1

PostSubject: VOTE: v11   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

I vote v11 because i agree that v13/v14 are 90% bugs because i used 2 play sum other serv(no names mentioned) it was v 14 and i logged on and got on my char, but i was kicked almost immediately after!!! plus, i hear v14 sucks so v11 vote!!!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best   Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im doing a survey on which flyff version is the best
Page 1 of 1