Darknesz Flyff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darknesz Flyff Forum

Darknesz Flyff Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which job dominates the game?

Go down 
4 posters

Which job is the strongest?
Blade
Which job dominates the game? I_vote_lcap86%Which job dominates the game? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Knight
Which job dominates the game? I_vote_lcap14%Which job dominates the game? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Jester
Which job dominates the game? I_vote_lcap0%Which job dominates the game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ranger
Which job dominates the game? I_vote_lcap0%Which job dominates the game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Billposter
 0% [ 0 ]
RingMaster
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

Which job dominates the game? Empty
PostSubject: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Well we all know that we've got our own opinions and feelings specially from jobs. But let's make it as
a survey to prove and to let the people know of what really is the strongest job among them all.
Vote now and please post your reason of why you've voted for that certain job! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 pm

I'll post at my own thread to make it start and work.

@Ontopic

I've voted for blade. Since it is the only one who poses the strongest, wackiest and dual blader. Aside
from blade's high damage of criticals, blade's weapons and equipments are really stronger than the others.
An Ulti-Bloody Sword and a Legendary Golden Axe is a good combination for blades. BTW, because I'm a blade too! Razz
Back to top Go down
[Admin]DarkzXclipse
Admin
[Admin]DarkzXclipse

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

for me blade.. i like 2 hand weapons... and fast attack.. with full force Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkneszflyff.forumotion.com
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 am

[Admin]DarkzXclipse wrote:
for me blade.. i like 2 hand weapons... and fast attack.. with full force Very Happy

Agreed. I'm happy I've got someone on my side. Lol.
Blade rocks! >.< \m/
Back to top Go down
[GM-Recruit]Twisty
Admin
[GM-Recruit]Twisty

PostSubject: Reason of pick   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 am

I have chosen Blade, because they use 2 weapons meaning faster attack and much more damage. Full str is a good killing which owns any monster ( around level area ), they attack fast, more damage and are all round great ! Very Happy Very Happy

[GM-Recruit]Twisty
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 am

@TPAM

Yeah, It's all true.

@Ont

No one will vote for other jobs? lol!
Back to top Go down
Grafmcmarc

Grafmcmarc

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Blade 4-ever
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 pm

I think blader wins? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which job dominates the game?   Which job dominates the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which job dominates the game?
Page 1 of 1