Darknesz Flyff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darknesz Flyff Forum

Darknesz Flyff Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?

Go down 
4 posters

Is a vagrant included as a mercenary since vagrants wield swords?
Yes
Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_vote_lcap67%Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_vote_lcap33%Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
[GM-Recruit]Twisty
Admin
[GM-Recruit]Twisty

Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

Just a quick poll of me asking if a vagrant included as a mercenary because a vagrant wields a wooden sword and you don't see any wooden axes, wands, staffs, knuckles, stick, bows or YoYo's.

Leave a post for your answer and why you chose it. Also do you agree with me on my point of view? Leave a post.

[GM-Recruit]Twisty
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 pm

A big NO.

Vagrants are not included as a mercenaries nor any jobs in flyff world. Vagrants are just like novice,
beginner's job for the right term.
Any jobs can do wield a sword, vagrant is just a basic and starting job to work on to.
You have a point in your part that there are no wooden sticks and any other wooden weapon.
Wielding a wooden sword is just as your first weapon. What is the sense of change job if you're a vagrant
then you're wielding a wooden yoyo? affraid

That's all. Smile
Back to top Go down
mincro

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm

you know i never saw it like that. speaking of yea i think they would be i mean novice's should be able to use yoyo's bows and more.
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Lol it isn't possible that vagrants have yoyo's. -.-
That's why it is called at "vagrant" means novice or beginners.
Ok let's make it this way, you're a baby then you're riding a motorcycle?
Geez, that ain't applicable even in flyff world.
Back to top Go down
mincro

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:21 am

still would you rather get a chance to try out the weapons of your future job instead of just swords and clubs?
Back to top Go down
Grafmcmarc

Grafmcmarc

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 am

I think they are smal/young mercenarys
BUT they can change their jop so as they want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?   Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Are vagrants included as mercenarys?
Page 1 of 1