Darknesz Flyff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darknesz Flyff Forum

Darknesz Flyff Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
floofanoonoo1

i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect. Empty
PostSubject: i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect.   i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Hello peoples of darksz!! I am happy to find and join this server and pretty soon my aunt will join to have fun with me when she is not at the Art Institute or after classes. We are planning to have an even more of a challenge than last time(long story)!!! This one is the challenge of making fast decisions because if we can't make them fast enough, it becomes chaos for both of us(no matter what, since my aunt and I are very close relatives(not the closest... that is me and dad, who I see every other 2 weekends, I can't see him at all, so I cry myself to sleep Sad ), for when my aunt gets stuck, I am too).
My life gets very depressing every day(except dad days on certain weekends!!!) First, I wake up early to get ready for school, then my sisters wake up at least 30-45mins after I get up and cause all the morning agony(part 1 of insanity) with fights over stuff like why our dogs are named Ruthie and Spud. Then, at school, this guy gets on my nerves when i get to my 3rd-last classes of the day(1 and 2 aren't going to be the same until after Christmas break, when 1 gets the same... Sad ). It makes me miserable until i can go to the buses and then, when i get home, more chaos from the antagonizing sisters(I forgot to mention, I have 6 total, but 3 live with me. 1 full-sister(lives with dad!! Shocked Mad ), 2 half-sisters(1 with her dad and other with me, but when the other is united with the rest, 100% MADNESS!!!), and 3 step-sisters(2 make chaos, 1 doesn't even when visiting from her mom).)
I plan to move in with my dad when I finish my 1st year of high school(9th grade) which is when I am 14. My dad actually cares for me and is very nice to me, yet mom is similar. The thing is with her, I CAN'T trust her at all!!! how sad is that? pale But, I can trust my dad because he has never lied to me in the past or really kept anything from me. Mom has kept her marrying my stepdad from us all for 3 whole months or more!!!! She lied and told the WHOLE FAMILY she was going with Kevin to visit Kristen's(my dead half-sister, which if it hadn't een for this sad event, neither me nor my half-sisters may have ever existed. Sad, isn't it? But she died at 3 weeks from CIDS.) grave, she was really going to Florida to get married at Panama City.
This is the sad story of my life, and it continues the same way... I cry myself to sleep, survive insanity that is tripled from most normal families, want to move to my dad's, and still can't trust my mom(even for a million dollars! Sad Very sad).
Thank you if you cared to read(I am NOT suicidal, so don't go calling the cops)!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

[FM-Designer]ServerBoy

PostSubject: Re: i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect.   i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 am

Well, it sounds like that it is your life's summary. You're actually lucky to have and experience to be long in that
kind of family for the reason that god have plans for you. I know it's not that easy to have a step dad and have step sisters/brothers(that actually annoys you). BTW, you're actually a tough guy because you've survive in that situation(and thank god you're still alive! XD).

We're glad to have you here in darknesz flyff. I can't believe someone still got those guts to prove and tell the world that you've got that kind of family. I'm proud of you. I hope you'll enjoy to play at this server. Smile

P.S.
Goodluck for your two sisters out there.. And keep up the insanity! Lol
Back to top Go down
floofanoonoo1

PostSubject: Reply   i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah, it does kinda suck considering total since i am 1 out of 7 sisters LOL But I finally found enough sanity to keep myself together cause if insanity is too much, i crack! Shocked And i talked to my mom and she practically yelled," GET THE THOUGHT OF MOVING TO YOUR DAD'S OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!" and i was so upset... i was actually crying Sad its hard i garuntee, but my mom gave me a new option after yelling at me- riding a horse to get outta there. so from now on, if i have gone too far, or even close with insanity, ill ride my horse and ride it off(no worries, no harm to anything or over running) for a few hours and eventually get back.
thank you for replying!!!
Hayley
P.S. i finally got the stuff working today, so i just got started because my comp took 4 hours to get it!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect.   i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got bored and wrote this random story/message/ect.
Page 1 of 1